Staging is not the same as interior design; it gives buyers a subtle sense of how they can live in a space, accentuating the positives and sparking a sense of possibility without being too “done.”
Done well, it’s a game-changer for selling a property.
Two Blu Ducks specializes in the complete staging of empty properties for homeowners, investors and developers–primarily condos (often new construction) in Manhattan & Brooklyn. The service includes the rental of high-style furnishings and accessories owned by the company to present the home in the best way for the market, whether it’s a 350-square-foot studio or a 5,000-square-foot luxury penthouse.
Getting a Property “Open-House Ready”
Project stages are outlined below. With quick feedback, this process can take just 7-10 business days for a two-bedroom home; larger properties and/or homes with outdoor space take a bit longer. A deposit is due at the approved proposal stage, with the balance due at the beginning of installation.
- Gathering property details: type of building, square footage, any prior listing info
- Budget estimate agreement
- Site visit and full proposal including creation of custom “look” pages
- Second visit for detailed measurements
- Furniture floor plan
- Professional installation of approved furniture floor plan